Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
We're looking for a creative thinker with an understanding of data and analytics and a passion for technology and marketing. You are also able to analyze big data sets, combining your technical input with A.I. sourced information and build visualizations to effectively communicate strategic data insights with customers.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Working with external stakeholders to define the objective of the analysis
- Obtaining data from multiple disparate sources such as structured, semi-structured, and unstructured sources
- Using statistical analysis techniques to understand patterns in large volumes of data, identify relationships and data clusters, detect data anomalies, and classify data sets
- Presenting complex analysis results tailored to different stakeholders in a highly consumable and actionable form
- Develop machine learning algorithms (supervised and non-supervised algorithms) based on large databases (consumer profiling, clustering and such)
- Keep improving our process and workflow. We're in a growing stage and therefore very open to discover and use new technologies and explore how we can continuously improve our way of working.
- Managing the data science team and leading the professionalisation of our process and tools.
Our (current) tech stack:
- Python and R for project development
- PowerBI for visualization
- GCP and AWS for cloud storage
- Serverless and Docker for API deployment
- SQL and NoSQL for database management