Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
Dashmote is looking for a Senior Business Developer to join our rapidly-growing team in Shanghai! With established offices in Amsterdam, New York and Vienna, our teams in Hangzhou and Shanghai are now increasingly penetrating the Chinese market.
Therefore, we are continuously looking for ambitious and highly skilled professionals in the area to join us on this journey. Next to this role, we also have other (intern) positions open at this moment.
What we are looking for
- You are able to find ways to grow the business on the customer side. Through researching, analyzing, and reaching out to customers, you will close deals for Dashmote.
- You have great people skills and are natural in making people enthusiastic about your ideas. In your own authentic way, you understand what issues customers are facing, and collaborate with them to find professional solutions.
- You are able to have meaningful discussions with client counterparts at all levels.
- You are able to immediately take a leading role in projects and satisfy as well as exceed clients’ expectations.
What you will be doing
- You will lead our business development team in China
- You will be working closely with our general management team
Example of tasks
- Managing our business development team in Shanghai
- Engage with Project Management (timeline, execution, task management, expectations management, etc.)
- Set up a sales funnel and proactively acquire customers: Brands and Agencies
- Identify and actively engage with key targets, connect with influencers and decision makers inside an organization.
- Engage with sales activities include market research, networking at events, relationship management, customer development
- Research client needs and workout solutions
- Trainings and presentations for clients