Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
Our team is currently seeking a Financial Analyst who keeps track of our financial performance while we scale up. You will be working on various exciting projects to further improve our revenue controlling, accounting and reporting. Next to finance, you will also be involved in legal and compliance activities. More precisely, your tasks will include financial operations (40%), legal/compliance (40%) and financial administration (20%).
Some of the typical task and responsibilities are:
- Assisting in the coordination of the annual budgeting process, prepare relevant consolidations and analyses
- Ensure timely availability of financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to drive decisions in the sales processes (volumes, margins, discounts, sales, risks)
- Organizing financial processes such as invoicing, reimbursements, etc. together with the Financial Accountant
- Providing appropriate, pragmatic solutions and offering high-quality advice on legal and general commercial aspects in all contract negotiations in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting with providing broad legal and general commercial support on a variety of areas including employment law, regulatory, and data protection/GDPR
- Assisting internal departments with due diligence, negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements
- Developing effective working relationships with different departments, including Finance, Business Development, HR and Marketing