Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
You are a creative problem solver with a passion for digitally solving marketing problems through your interest in analytics, ROI of marketing campaigns and digital marketing. You are also seeking a learning opportunity that allows you to explore all roles connected with online marketing including both the analytical and marketing sides.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Working alongside the marketing team and the data analysis team, assisting other digital marketers
- Developing, proposing, implementing, and optimizing text and banner ad campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Delivering regular website and campaign performance reports that provide actionable insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Managing A/B tests and creating reports for key stakeholders
- Implementing and managing email campaigns using different platforms