Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
Dashmote is looking for Data Engineers to join our rapidly-growing team in Shanghai! With established offices in Amsterdam, New York and Vienna, our teams in Hangzhou and Shanghai are now increasingly penetrating the Chinese market.
Data is at the heart of our business. Therefore, we are continuously looking for ambitious and highly skilled data professionals in the area to join us on this journey. Next to this role, we also have other (intern) positions open at this moment.
What we are looking for
- You are fluent in Python and have experience with data processing and analyzing, preferably including applying Machine Learning algorithms (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Infrastructure, database and/or front-end experience is a plus!
What you will be doing
- Further developing our image recognition product within the Chinese market
- Collaborating with our business-oriented team
- Building technological solutions to improve data processing
- Developing our Data platform within a Chinese context
- Maintaining our infrastructure with (cloud based) systems and tools such as PowerBI