Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
You are an enthusiastic people-person with an empathetic understanding of the customer’s needs and a passion for business growth. Additionally, you are looking to maximise your learning in a startup environment by learning everything there is to know about business development!
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Identifying, connecting and actively engaging with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Setting up sales funnels and managing their performance
- Conducting market research and acquiring new leads through cold calling, cold emailing and networking at events
- Supporting the sales process by making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals, and performing administrative tasks
- Managing and developing customer relations