Dashmote is a tech startup based in Rokin, Amsterdam. We are working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers, bridging the gap between images and data for clients like Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola. We bring value to our clients in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here
Dashmote is looking for a Business Developer to join our rapidly-growing team in Shanghai! With established offices in Amsterdam, New York and Vienna, our teams in Hangzhou and Shanghai are now increasingly penetrating the Chinese market.
Therefore, we are continuously looking for ambitious and highly skilled professionals in the area to join us on this journey. Next to this job position, we also have other (intern) positions open at this moment.
What we are looking for
- You have great people skills and are natural in making people enthusiastic about your ideas. In your own authentic way, you understand what issues customers are facing, and collaborate with them to find professional solutions.
- You are able to have meaningful discussions with client counterparts at all levels.
What you will be doing
- Identify and actively engage with key targets, connect with influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Proactively acquire customers: Brands and Agencies
- Networking & Representation
- Set up a sales funnel and manage the performance
- Engage with sales activities include cold calling, cold emailing, market research, networking at events, relationship management, customer development
- Research client needs and workout solutions
- Support in the sales process by making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals and performing relevant administrative tasks
- Trainings and presentations for clients